Benefits of membership include:
- Knowing that you are contributing to the team and that your support helps maintain the excellence and tradition at Cornell for Men’s Hockey.
- Receive by e-mail weekly ‘Game Notes’ from Coach Schafer with recap and analysis of the Big Red contests. The Coach will also send updates on coming events and team activities.
- If you choose the Coach’s Club membership option, you can attend luncheons before home games (Thursday dinners or Friday lunches) to join with other members and hear Coach Schafer provide behind-the-scenes information on upcoming contests.
- Admission (no charge) to three ‘afterglows’ during the season to share a light meal with the team after a game.
- CHA gifts for all membership levels: annual hockey pin… a great collector’s item and CHA/Lynah Faithful branded clothing.
- Additional CHA perks include attending the Welcome Picnic in the fall, CHA Open House, Skate with the Big Red in December, and attending the spring Team Banquet to celebrate the season.