The COVID-19 pandemic has the world turned upside down and backwards. We are all hoping for a resolution sooner than later. Our season was disrupted in the most unimaginable way … athletes, families, fans, everyone is shocked and disappointed.
Cornell Hockey news:
- Men’s Hockey’s Barron Named ECAC Hockey Player of the Year – 3/20/2020
- Schafer ’86 Wins Record Fifth Coach of the Year Honor in ECAC Hockey – 3/19/2020
- Men’s Hockey’s Green Tabbed ECAC Hockey Best Defensive Defenseman – 3/18/2020
- Barron Among 10 Finalists For Hobey Baker Memorial Award – 3/18/2020
- Four Men’s Hockey Players Garner All-ECAC Hockey Honors – 3/17/2020
- Galajda Named Finalist For ECAC Hockey’s Top Goalie Honor – 3/16/2020
- Galajda, Schafer Annual Awards Highlight Men’s Hockey’s All-Ivy Honors – 3/4/2020
- Bauld Named Finalist For ECAC Hockey Student-Athlete of the Year – 3/9/2020
Extras for the Lynah Faithful
- Test your recollection of Cornell players. Visit a gallery of hockey team picnic photos. How many do you recognize?
- Read, Off-the-Crossbar, a weekly column by Brandon Thomas providing readers with great insight into the current Men’s Hockey Program along with a good dose of “hockey history” to keep it all in perspective … read more here
- Over the Goal Line, A Cornell Women’s Hockey Podcast produced by WIH forward, Finley Frechette ’21, and Christopher Morales ’20 (WVBR-FM) … This podcast is for everyone, including casual hockey fans, passionate supporters of Cornell Women’s Ice Hockey, and prospective students and recruits wanting to learn more about the program … read and listen more here
- Cornell Hockey Association scarves … available now … $20 includes shipping … contact Sue Detzer
CHA Board Meetings
- Meetings are Wednesday at 7 PM in the Harkness Room, Lynah Rink unless otherwise posted.
- Any member of the CHA can attend a board meeting! Have a suggestion? Come to a meeting!
- Next meeting … stay tuned, stay safe, stay well.
Feel free to pass along these links to any and all fans and friends of Cornell Hockey
Want to support Cornell Hockey? … Join the Cornell Hockey Association here
If you have any difficulty accessing these links, please let me know.
LET’S GO RED
If you believe you have received this notice by mistake, or long longer want messages from the CHA, please contact us by return e-mail.